Oldalak

2012. június 9., szombat

H&M summer dress - OUTFIT POST

Today's post will be a little bit funny, because I took the pictures of myself and made some pretty weird poses :)) I have to practice, cause if Mike leaves to Afghanistan, I will have to do it myself :( 

About the outfit: I got this dress for children's day from my parents, I love it! It is really simple, but the top part makes it look less ordinary. It's a little bit small on my shoulders, because from working out I trained my arms for medium clothes I guess :) But I will still wear it a lot, because it's a piece that it good for any occasion and covers the parts of your body that you don't want others to see!
--------------------------------
A mai bejegyzes kicsit vicces lesz, mert magamat fotoztam, es csinaltam nehany eleg fura pozt :)) Gyakorolnom kell, mert ha Mike elmegy Afganisztanba, magamban kell majd fenykepezkedni :(

A ruharol: ezt a rucit a szuleimtol kaptam gyereknapra, nagyon tetszik! Egyszeru, de a felso reszen levo diszites megis kulonlegesse teszi. Kicsit szuk vallban, gondolom az edzestol M-esre gyurodott az a reszem :) De nem zavar, igy is sokat fogom hordani, mert jol kombinalhato es sok alkalomra jo valasztas.




                                            



Dress: H&M
Blazer: Pimkie
Sandals: Mango
Bracelet: Flea market
Earrings you cannot see: Lightinthebox.com

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése