Oldalak

2012. június 16., szombat

Day 7. A cute outfit of yours.- Egy cuki osszeallitasod.

I saw outfits like this one in fashion magazines before: long sleeve striped shirt, shorts and ankle boots. This is something I find really cute and interesting, so I thought I would show you. By the end of this photo shoot Mike got fed up with taking pictures so you can see a ' spontaneous poses compilation' around the end.
----------------------------------------
Ilyen osszeallitasokat mar lattam korabban ujsagokban: hosszu ujju, csikos felso, rovidnaci es bokacsizma. Szerintem tok jo meg erdekes, szoval gondoltam, megmutatom nektek. A fotozas vegere Mikenak elege lett, ugyhogy a bejegyzes vege fele lathatjatok a ' spontan poz osszeallitast'. 









.... and the 'spontaneous poses compilation'!

I was just looking in the mirror, and a camera appeared!
----
Neztem magam a tukorben, es hopp, megjelent egy kamera!

Isn't this such a cute outfit?
-----
Hat nem cuki ez az osszeallitas?

I am thinking, therefore I exist.
---
Gondolkodom, tehat vagyok.


T shirt: H&M
Pants: Pimkie
Shoes: 5th Avenue
Belt: Zara
Bracelet: H&M
Necklace: H&M








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése