Oldalak

2012. június 14., csütörtök

Day 5. Your favourite pair of jeans. - A kedvenc farmerod.

These ripped jeans were a really good investment for me, I bought them after our wedding last July. They fit me perfectly and that is something I can't say about all my pants! Sometimes you need to buy the more expensive jeans, cause those won't rip on the butt or lose their color so easily and you will just probably love them more! These were about 60 $ which for me, is way above the jeans price limit, but I never regretted buying these. Also today I'm very happy, because I can finally show you my mustache necklace! It just makes people have more respect for me, you know!
-----------------------------------------
Ez a szakadt farmer nagyon jo befektetes volt, tavaly nyaron vettem az eskuvom utan. Tokeletesen illeszkedik ram, ami nem minden nadragomrol mondhato el. Neha meg kell venni a dragabb farmert, mert azok nem fognak olyan hamar szetszakadni a fenekukon vagy elveszteni a szinuket, meg valoszinuleg jobban meg is fogod oket becsulni, mint a tobbit. Ez kb 12 ezer volt, ami boven a farmer-limitem fele ment, de sosem bantam meg, hogy megvettem. Amugy ma kulonosenboldog vagyok, mert vegre megmutathatom nektek a bajusznyaklancom! Tiszteletet parancsol, ertitek!










Pants: Fishbone
T shirt: Pimkie
Necklace: Lightinthebox.com
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet: H&M
Wallet: New Yorker







1 megjegyzés: