Oldalak

2012. június 11., hétfő

Day 2. Your favourite shirt. - A kedvenc polod.

You have seen this T shirt already, and well, ever since I bought it, I wore it as much as I could. I really like the print in the front and the whole style of the shirt, I hope I will have it for a loonng loooong time :) I got some new stuff last week, these shorts, the ring and the belt included ;)
---------------------------
Ezt a polot mar lathattatok egy bejegyzesben, es hat, azota is nagyon sokat hordom. Nagyon szeretem a mintat az elejen meg a szabasat is, remelem meg nagyon nagyon sokaig fogom tudni hordani :) Vettem nehany uj dolgot mult heten, a farmersort, a gyuru meg az ov is akkorrol szarmazik :)











Shirt: O'Neill
Undershirt: Decoded
Shorts: Pimkie
Shoes: Madden girl
Belt: Pimkie
Ring: Pimkie





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése