Oldalak

2012. június 25., hétfő

Day 16. You and someone wearing matching clothes.- Te es valaki, akivel osszeoltoztok.

Kind of funny and sad, but the only photo I found where I'm wearing matching clothes with someone is at a costume party. Brigi, my BFF and I dressed up as Egyptians, wearing our DIY togas back in our beautiful dorm years.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that if her time lets her, she will be writing articles for the blog, so I will have a little help! YAY!
----------------------------------
Kicsit vicces es egyben szomoru, de az egyetlen kep, amit talaltam es valakivel osszeoltoztunk, az egy jelmezes bulin volt. Brigi, a BFF-em es en egyiptomiaknak oltoztunk, SK togankban feszitunk eppen, csodalatos kollegiumi eveinkben. 

Szeretnem megragadni az alkalmat, hogy bejelentsem, hogy ha ideje engedi, akkor Brigi segit majd nekem cikkeket irni a blogon, ugyhogy lesz egy kis segitsegem! Juppiiii! 




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése