Oldalak

2012. június 6., szerda

My results after Jamie Eason's live fit trainer



 This is what I got at the end of my journey with the Live Fit trainer. I still have a long way to go to the body I want to have but this should give a little courage to those of you who don't believe working out can help! I can see a major change on my shoulders and my back, also I have a 2-pack on my stomach. Now for like 4 weeks I will do another workout, this one by JNL, it seems pretty hard but it can be done at home as well so I can spend more time with my husband before he deploys :( We will probably be apart for 9 whole months, hopefully it will be easier, than last time. Until then, you guys keep up the good work! Losing kilos is not always the most important thing! I am still 62 kilos, just like when I started, but the difference is crucial! Have a nice workout ;)
---------------------------------------------
Ez lett az eredmenye a Live Fit traineres edzesemnek. Meg mindig hosszu az ut az alakig, amit el akarok erni, de ha ez kozuletek valakinek motivaciot ad az edzeshez, mar akkor is boldog vagyok! Az edzes igenis segit! En foleg a vallamon es a hatamon latom a valtozast, a hasam pedig mar kezd kockasodni. Most kb 4 hetig ezt az edzestervet fogom csinalni, eleg kemenynek tunik, viszont otthon is lehet csinalni, ami azert jo, mert igy kicsit tobb idot tolthetek Mikekal, mielott kikuldik Afganisztanba :(  Valoszinuleg 9 honapig leszunk tavol egymastol, remelem ezuttal konnyebb lesz, mint legutobb. Addig is kitartas nektek is! A kilok lepergetese nem mindig a legfontosabb! Meg mindig 62 kilo vagyok, ugyanannyi, mint mikor elkezdtem, de a kulonbseg lathato! Jo edzest ;) 





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése