Oldalak

2012. június 1., péntek

One of the best summer trends: Lace - OUTFIT POST

In my opinion, one of the most beautiful trends of this summer is lace. I always loved it but now that I found this pretty lace skirt I really feel like I can use it the way I wanted to. In this outfit, I used pastel colors, which make the set even more girly. The striped blue T shirt is giving the look a little marine feeling, so I tried to emphasize this with the earrings and gold and white accessories. The set has a little bit of color blocking hint, because I used blue and powder pink together. We went out to eat and met Monica and her husband, so for a little plus you can see her fabulous outfit as well :)
---------------------------------------
Szerintem az egyik leggyonyorubb trend iden nyaron a csipke. Mindig is nagyon szerettem, de miota megvettem ezt a csipke szoknyat, ugy erzem, tenyleg ugy viselhetem, ahogy azt elkepzeltem. Ebben az osszeallitasban pasztellszineket hasznaltam vele, amitol meg noiesebb lett az osszhatas. A kek csikos polo kicsit tengereszes beutesu, amire probaltam kicsit raerositeni a fulbevaloval es az arany es feher kiegeszitokkel. A szettnek van egy kis color blockingos beutese, mivel a keket tudoszinnel kombinaltam. Elmentunk vacsizni es talalkoztunk Monicaval es a ferhevel, szoval egy kep erejeig az o szuper oltozeket is megcsodalhatjatok :)









This is my new ring from lightinthebox.com
------------------
Ez az uj gyurum, amit a lightinthebox.com-tol rendeltem








Skirt: Decoded
T shirt: Pimkie
Shoes: Kitten
Sweater: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Ring: Lightinthebox.com
Earrings: Lightinthebox.com
Bag: H&M

2 megjegyzés: