Oldalak

2012. június 15., péntek

Day 6. A pair of pants that aren’t jeans. - Nadrag, ami nem farmer.

These shorts I had for years, and they still faithfully fit my butt every time :D I bought them when tweed was really in a couple of years ago. I love these shoes too, because they are very comfortable, I can wear them for hours, and that's a big thing! I like to make sets with neutral colors more interesting with a vivid color lipstick, here I chose a cherry red shade. 

Tomorrow I will come with another set with high heels! :)
--------------------------------
Ez a nadragom mar evek ota megvan, es meg mindig huen ramjon, akarhanyszor ra akarom huzni a fenekemre :D Meg anno akkor vettem, mikor a Tweed nagyon divatba jott. A cipot is nagyon szeretem, ez az egyik legkenyelmesebb magassarkum. Tobb oran keresztul is tudom hordani, ami nagy szo! Szeretem a semleges szinu osszeallitasokat elenk ruzzsal erdekesebbe tenni, itt egy cseresznyepiros arnyalatot hasznaltam.

Holnap egy masik magassarkus osszeallitassal varlak titeket! :)













Pants: Philip Russel
Shirt: New Yorker
Belt: Thrift shop
Shoes: Skala , Blaha Lujza ter
Ring: Lightinthebox.com
Bag: H&M
Bracelet: Flea market








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése