Oldalak

2012. június 17., vasárnap

Day 8. Your most expensive article of clothing. - A legdragabb ruhadarabod.

My most expensive piece of clothing was my wedding dress and wedding shoes. The dress was my own design, and Hungarian designer Nora Sarman sewed it for me the way I imagined it. I think for a designer made wedding dress about 700$ was an acceptable price for it. 

The short front and long back surprised a lot of my guests, but I think it's a really stylish and special way of having the skirt attachment of the wedding dress. Mine was done the way that I could take off the long back part, so later during the party I was just wearing a mini wedding dress. My lovely grandma had her wedding dress really cool as well, it was knee length, which kind of inspired me to get something special like that too.

My shoes were also custom made, I got them dyed, I really liked this vivid salmon color that was in so much last year, so I got parts of the dress and my shoes the same color. Don't be surprised, my hair used to be a lot longer and darker back then :)
------------------------------------
A legdragabb ruhadarabom az eskuvoi ruham es cipom. A ruha a sajat otletem alapjan keszult, Sarman Nora varrta meg az elkepzeleseim alapjan. Szerintem tervezoi ruhahoz kepest a kb. 150 ezer Ft nem volt annyira sok erte. 

A rovid eleju hosszu hatso reszu ruham sok mindenkit meglepett, de szerintem tok stilusos es kulonleges megoldas volt ez egy eskuvoi ruhahoz. Az enyemrol a hosszu hatso reszt le lehetett csatolni, igy a bulinal mar csak mini menyasszonyi ruhaban voltam. Az imadnivalo nagymamamnak is nagyon meno eskuvoi ruhaja volt: terdig ert, ami azert igy a 60'as evekben eleg meresznek szamitott, ez adta a fo inspiraciot a szoknya kulonleges megoldasahoz.

A cipom is egyedi, befestettem olyan siznure, amilyenre szerettem volna, nagyon tetszett ez a rikitos lazacszin, ami tavaly annyira divatba jott, ugyhogy a ruhanak egyes reszei es a cipo is ilyen szinu lett. Ne lepodjetek meg, akkoriban meg sokkal hosszabb es sotetebb hajam volt :)













Dress: Nora Sarman
Shoes: Rainbow Couture







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése