Oldalak

2012. június 23., szombat

Day 14. Cute socks- Cuki zokik

I'm sorry for the delay with today's post, but I realized I don't have any cute socks! I had a pair with Minnie Mouse but probably that's not the kind I should talk about here. I didn't want to post a picture of my Adidas gym socks either, so I will just tell you what I will want to try next winter. 

I really like the way pretty, long socks look when you wear them above boots. I would combine a lace top pair of socks with simple design boots, that way the highlight is not stolen from them. 
-----------------------------------
Bocsi a mai poszttal valo kesessel, de rajottem, hogy nincs egyaltalan cuki zoknim! Volt egy Minnie egeres, de ez valoszinuleg nem az a tipus, amit itt kellene mutogatnom. Az Adidasos edzos zoknijaim sem hiszem, hogy maradando esztetikai elmenyt nyujtottak volna, szoval inkabb csak megmutatom, mit akarok kiprobalni majd telen.

Nekem nagyon tetszik, mikor hosszu, diszes zoknit csimaval vesz fel valaki. En egy csipkes tetejut valasztanek, amihez egyszeru tervezesu csizmat vennek fel, hogy azert megis csak a zokni legyen a rivaldafenyben.



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése