Oldalak

2012. június 13., szerda

Day 4. A piece of clothing that you haven’t worn yet. - VValami, amit meg nem hordtal.

I got this T shirt like 2 months ago. It was really cheap and I liked the colors so I didn't want to leave it at the store. I don't know why, but I just didn't really wear it since then, only like twice at home, but I didn't go anywhere in it. Now that I found away to put it into an outfit, maybe I will wear it more :)
-----------------------
Ezt a polot kb 2 honapja vettem. Nagyon olcso volt, es tetszettek a szinei, ugyhogy nem akartam ott hagyni a boltban. Nem tudom, miert, de nem nagyon hordtam, csa parszor itthonra. Most, hogy kitalaltam, hogy hordjam, lehet, tobbet felveszem majd :)











T shirt: USPA
Jeans: O'Neill
Shoes: Mango
Watch: GUESS
Necklace: H&M









Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése