Oldalak

2012. április 4., szerda

Sorry!

I'm sorry  guys for not writing much lately, I just got into one of those vicious downs where I have really low self esteem so I keep on thinking that in every picture I'm super fat. I have to get myself together a little, keep on working out, and hopefully the pictures will convince me too that I'm not as big as I think! Until then, here's a pony!
----------------------------
bocsi, hogy mostanaban keves a bejegyzes, csak most ilyen onbecsulesbeli melypontra kerultem, es ahany kepet csinalok, mindegyiken extra kovernek latom magam. Kicsit osszeszedem magam, edzek tovabb, es remelhetoleg meg fognak gyozni a kepek, hogy nem vagyok egy tank! Addig is itt egy poni!


2 megjegyzés:

  1. we want agi! Agi is sexy and pretty and knows way more about fashion that pony does !

    VálaszTörlés
  2. this is a very fashion sensitive pony ines. just look at his hair in the wind!

    VálaszTörlés