Oldalak

2012. augusztus 6., hétfő

Summer at its best


Nalatok milyen ido van? Itt Vicenzaban iszonyatosan meleg! Ilyenkor mindig ez a rovidnacim jut eszembe eloszor- nagyon szellos az anyaga es feher, ami azt az illuziot kelti bennem, hogy akkor biztos nem lesz benne tul melegem. 
--------------------
What is the weather like where you live? Here it's extremely hot! These shorts are the first that come into my mind when we have such a hot day- it has a light material that lets air pass through and they're white, which evokes the illusion in me that then I won't be catching on fire for sure.



Az ilyen napokon jol johet egy, az enyemhez hasonlo, lenge felso- en csak egy feher bodyt vettem ala, ami szinten nem egy nehez darab. Ezt a felsot Brigitol kaptam, nekem nagyon tetszik, mivel a szezon ket legjobb divatja egyesul benne: csodaszep barackszinu, es raadasul meg aztek mintas is, amire mar nagyon regen vagytam. 

A szandalom is viszonylag uj, de nagyon olcson jutottam hozza, mindossze 7 euro volt. Szerintem tok jo, annak ellenere, hogy az egesz muanyagbol van, nem tunik bovlinak.

A mai hajbavalos bejegyzesen felbuzdulva tettem meg egy viragot is a kontyomra, mivel nagyon jol ment a szine a koromlakkomhoz :)
--------------------------------
In days like this, you might use a light T shirt like mine- I only wore a white body under it, which is also not a very heavy piece. I got this shirt from Brigi, I really like it, because it has two of the best summer trends in it: the beautiful peach color and aztec print, which I wanted to get for a looong time.

My sandals are pretty new, too, I got them for very cheap, only 7 euros. I think they are awesome, even though they are made of plastic, they don't look cheap.

After writing today's hair accessory post. I got in the mood to put a flower in my hair, it goes very well with my nail polish :)









Shorts: Roxy
Body:
T shirt: Bershka
Sandals: Pittarello ( Vicenza, Piramidi mall)
Bag: Jeans Club
Watch: Croatia market
Belt: Jeans Club
Silk flower: DIY









Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése