Oldalak

2012. február 9., csütörtök

Summer body challenge

I don't know if you guys are on a diet or do some workout, but I realized that the older I get the harder it is to get in shape. I used to do a lot of cardio and spend 2 hours at a time at the gym but I have to admit it really tried my patience and sometimes I gave up cause I didn't see the results instantly. 

However, the latest workout I discovered is totally different for me! Surprisingly, it has a lot of light lifting excercises, that I never did before. Last time I stuck to every rule of it I lost 5 kilos in 5 weeks! 3-5 times of gym time is needed, each time about an hour but it's really enjoyable.

Now that we are through Christmas and every important celebration that we had no choice but to eat, I gained a lot of weight and am fatter than ever, so I took a picture of myself last week, when I started my workout and will upload it and the one I am already fit in :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nem tudom, ti hogy vagytok vele, de en azt veszem eszre, hogy evrol evre nehezebb formaba hozni magam. Regebben nagyon sok kardiot csinaltam, es volt, hogy 2 orakat toltottem kondizassal, ami be kell hogy valljam, nagyon probara tette a turelmemet, sokszor pedig feladtam, mert nem lattam rogton a valtozast.

Viszont most talaltam egy teljesen mas edzestervet, ami nekem nagyon bevalt! Meglepo modon nagyon sok konnyu sulyemeles van benne, amit en nem nagyon csinaltam elotte. Legutobb, mikor betartottam minden szabalyt, 5 het alatt 5 kilot fogytam! Egy heten 3-5 alkalommal kell menni egy-egy orara kb, de nagyon elvezheto.

Most igy a karacsony meg mindenfele zabalos unnepek utan koverebb vagyok, mint valaha, ugyhogy csinaltam magamrol egy kepet mult heten, mikro elkezdtem edzeni, es ugy dontottem, majd feltoltom, ha atestem csodas atalakulasomon :)


This is the link to my workout/Link az edzeshez:  http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/female-20to39-fat-loss/intro

And I just wanna show you my favorite workout music, here you go :)
Ez meg csak egy jo kis gyuros zene :)


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése