Oldalak

2012. május 11., péntek

Summer body challenge part 4

So I'm still going to the gym, and I can tell, it's not easy to lose weight! I didnt't lose any actually, but just like I, I'm sure you can tell the difference , too! My body changed a lot, and I really don't regret spending this much time on shaping myself! Summer is almost here, and this weekend we are going to a beach in Lignano, but I will be more confident about wearing a swimsuit this time! :) 
---------------------------------
Szoval meg mindig jarok kondizni, es hat, nem egyszeru lefogyni! Igazabol kilora egyaltalan nem fogytam, de csakugy, mint en, szerintem ti is latjatok azert a kulonbseget! Sokat valtozott a testem, es egyaltalan nem banom, hogy tenyleg ennyire belehuztam a kondizasba! Mindjart itt a nyar, ezen a heten pedig elmegyunk egy strandra Lingnanoba, de ugy erzem, mar most magabiztosabb leszek furdoruhaban! :)

PHASE 1- NO WORKOUT






PHASE 2 - 4 WEEKS OF WORKING OUT





PHASE 3 - 9 WEEKS OF WORKING OUT




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése