Oldalak

2012. március 23., péntek

Summer body challenge part 3

I was thinking a lot if I should post my progress pictures or not, because I am only about 4 weeks into the Jamie Eason Live Fit program from bodybuilding.com, but I decided I will show you how much you can shape your body without starving in 4 weeks. The first, before pictures have been taken on the 28th of February, and I took the new ones today, after my workout (today is the 23rd of March). In these 4 weeks i lost 3 centimetres from my thighs, 1 from my calves, 3 from my waist and 3 from my hips, I think that is a great achievement(but of course I still have a lot of work to do)! I have to let you guys know that I did not leave out even one day of working out, but it happened, that we went to a restaurant a couple of times and I ended up eating pasta, ice cream and stuff like that... So just think about what I would look like if I didn't cheat with the eating! :D 

I used to be a fat kid and now I understand what I didn't get then: anybody can have a nice shape, but you DO have to work for it, and be STRONG! Some days i feel like not going to the gym, but when i look at the pictures, I feel like it's totally worth it!

Tonight me and Mike(my husband) will go and eat some sushi from my first salary as a teacher (YAY!) and watch a scary movie! Hope you guys have a great weekend!:)
------------------------------------------------
Gondolkoztam, hogy tegyek-e fel elotte-utana kepeket az eddigi 4 het kondizas utan (Jamie Eason Live Fit programjat csinalom, amit a bodybuilding.com-on talalhattok meg), de vegul ugy dontottem, megmutatom nektek, hogy ti is lassatok, 4 het alatt is nagy valtozast lehet elerni. A 'before' kepek februar 28-an, az ' after' kepek ma, marcius 23-an keszultek. Ez alatt a 4 het alatt  3 centit fogytam combbol, 1et vadlibol, 3 centit derekbol es 3 centit csiporol, ami szerintem tok jo teljesitmeny(persze azert meg van mibol faragni)! Azt viszont be kell, hogy valljam, hogy egyetlen alkalmat sem hagytam ki, amikor kondizni kellett, viszont tobbszor is elofordult, hogy elmentunk vacsizni, es pl tesztat meg fagyit ettem este... Szoval csak gondoljatok bele, meg ennel is mennyivel tobb lenne a valtozas, ha a taplalkozasi tanacsokat is betartom!:D

Kover voltam fiatalabb koromban, de mostmar tudom es megertettem, hogy AKARKINEK lehet jo alakja, de MEG KELL ERTE DOLGOZNI es erosnek kell lenni! Neha en is ugy erzem, hogy nincs erom elmenni edzeni, de mikor megnezem az elotte-utana kepeket, tudom, hogy megeri!

Ma este Mikekal(a ferjem) elmegyunk sushizni az elso tanari fizetesembol (juhee!) es megnezunk egy ijesztos filmet! Remelem nagyon jo lesz a hetvegetek :)!







Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése